|John Ogden, Sr. with|
Rene & Delene Changuion
CEO of CMA USA / President of CMA South Africa
The Christian Motorcyclists Association is a non-profit, interdenominational organ-
ization dedicated to taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the highways and byways through motor-
cycling. Since its beginning in the mid 70s, CMA has expanded into an inter-
The ministry of CMA consists of 27 countries, with an additional 5 countries that are in the forming stages. John Ogden, Sr. (CEO of CMA USA) coordinates CMA efforts in the Americas while Rene Changuion (President of CMA South Africa) coordinates CMA efforts in Europe and Africa. Jointly, they are working in other parts of the world to aid in the establishment of newly forming CMA countries.
CMA International Vision:
Reaching the Motorcycling World through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
CMA International Mission:
To raise up and equip a team of Christian motorcyclists worldwide that will be highly visible and credible as they reach out on the highways and byways in compassion without compromise.
We will accomplish our vision by:
- Evangelistic outreach primarily to the motorcycle community.
- Uniting the ministry of CMA under one patch.
- Working in unity to help develop CMA in new and existing countries to reach their full potential.
- Resolving any issues in a loving Biblical manner.
- Training and equipping our leaders and members to understand and apply Biblical truths in their lives and in their travels.
- Holding annual International Leadership meetings.
- Each leader has the discretion to bring additional team members.
- Decisions will be made by the top leadership of each country and will be by consensus. When a decision is made, we will agree to support the decision in and out of the conference.
- When possible, hold the International Leadership meetings in conjunction with a team-building mission project.
- Sending quarterly communications to the CMA International Coordinator for publishing on the CMA International Website, which will have links to each CMA International Country.
The Christian Motorcyclists Association is interdenominational and evangelistic in nature. We believe in:
- The Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth and deity of Christ, His explicit atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension.
- Salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who enables a believer to live holy.
- The second coming of Jesus Christ.
- As members of CMA International we will not do anything that will hurt or compromise the ministry of CMA in other countries.
- We agree to commit to and pray (on a regular basis) for God to change and strengthen us in our resolve to live up to the following scripture:
I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornications, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control,. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another. (Galatians 5:16-26)